Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Raleigh has the greatest father!  Jason has been a wonderful father to her from the minute she was born.  He never complained about changing diapers, waking up with her at night, or any of the other tasks that were not fun.  Jason is so wonderful with her...he makes her laugh and always brings fun into our family.  Raleigh is not the only lucky one to have him as a father, I'm very grateful to have Jason as a husband!  
Jason and I are also very blessed to have wonderful fathers.  They have been there for us in any time of need and always cared for us.  We are so thankful to have had their support throughout our lives.  We celebrated the day with both of our fathers and Nore.  Unfortunately we do not have any pictures of Raleigh with Granddaddy Jack on Father's Day.  Raleigh wished all of them a "Happy Daddy's Day!"
I love my daddy!
Giving Papa his gift
Kiss from Papa
Giving Nore his card
Nore, what is it?
Is this for me?
Wait...Papa took it all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment