After a lot of looking and a lot of praying Jason and I have purchased some land in Auburn. It's in the neighborhood called The Cleft that was developed by some couples from church. We are excited about building in this extraordinary neighborhood. It's focused on being a community and we are thrilled to know that Raleigh (as well as any future children) will be able to develop great friendships and run around to play freely and safely within the neighborhood. Jason and I are also excited about the friendships that we will be able to build upon and those that will develop. The only down side is that we will have to wait several years before building. :( Looking forward to a wonderful future in The Cleft!
From the "road" (the road is not built yet)
In the middle of the lot, looking back (there is a creek further back on the property)
On the lot looking towards the road/cul-de-sac
The big oak tree...I hope it survives for many more years!
On the lot looking towards the lake
View from the road




No comments:
Post a Comment