Saturday, December 5, 2009
Party Time!
For Raleigh's 2nd birthday I wanted to do a music themed party. One, she loves music and two, I could change the word tune to "two"ne. I know...crazy, but for her first birthday we had a Winter "One"derland party so this year we had a "Two"ne party. Now I feel pressure to keep it going, but haven't thought of anything we can do next year for three. Mrs. Dana that teaches Raleigh's Kindermusik classes came to our house and did some of Raleigh's favorite Kindermusik activities with all the kids. They had a blast and it was so much fun to see them all together! I must say that I love to see Raleigh interact with her friends. After some fun music activities we had some food and presents. However Raleigh surprisingly did not eat her whole piece of cake and was too interested in her ice rather than her presents. After nap she was much more interested in the presents and I know she will enjoy playing with all her new toys. We are so glad that so many of her friends could come and share her special day with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment