Saturday, September 11, 2010

Illuscination!

We went to the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey circus...Illuscination! It involved some magic, but of course it had all the animals! We went early for the All-Access PreShow which was fun (and scary). Raleigh enjoyed it even though she got a little antsy during the first half. Fun night!! Oh, and you were not allowed to take pictures during the circus (even though I took a few the second half once everyone else was), so I enjoyed it without looking through a lens!
Balancing a feather...not too interested
This would be the scary part! Suzy, the elephant, was HUGE!!! Not only was she huge, but she was right in front of us. I wanted to take more pictures, but in the back of my mind I was fearful that the flash would set her off and then she'd rush into the crowd killing and injuring many (I'd seen too many TV shows about elephants running away in the circus)! Luckily she was a great elephant and did her job without killing us!
Not sure what happened to Raleigh's eyes in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment