My sister-in-law had a great idea for Mother's Day. She made reservations for all of us at The Georgia Club for lunch. We had a large crew...Todd & Cindy, Cindy's parents and her son, Jason & I, and both of our parents, Jason's grandmother, and of course Raleigh. I was a little worried that the food might not be so great, but it was wonderful. We had a breakfast buffet to choose from and a lunch and dessert buffet. I couldn't enjoy the desserts because I felt so sick (thankfully this was a good feeling). We had a great time celebrating all of the mothers!
We got Nana two more charms for her Pandora bracelet that she received as a retirement gift
Grandma got a lunch bag, cup, and a new charm for her Pandora bracelet
Cindy with her family
Bubba (Raleigh's imaginary friend) was there so Todd had his picture made with him while Raleigh took it
Then it was time for Todd and Raleigh to have their picture made with Bubba (Raleigh has her arm out to put around Bubba)
All the mothers
Not sure why we forgot to get Raleigh in this picture :(
I feel so blessed to be mommy to this little girl! She tries my patience a lot, but it's all worth it. I love when she comes up to me and tells me that she loves me. She can give the best hugs, has the funniest personality, and makes me laugh! I love being her mommy!!

















Ok, catching up on the blog here... (it hasnt been showing that you've updated on my links!)...
ReplyDeleteSo, the "feeling sick" being a "Good feeling"? ARE YOU PREGGO?!
Have I missed some huge announcement?! Or am i reading too much into this :-)