Monday, June 20, 2011

Raleigh funnies

Sometimes Raleigh says the funniest things and I forget to write them down.  I've got to be better about recording these special/funny times!

She was invited to a pool birthday party and was asking about the pool.  First she asked if it was inside or outside and I told her outside.  Then I told her it would be so fun with a slide and "waterfalls" (easier to say this than try to explain the water shooting up and out all over the pool).  She very excitedly says, "just like burger king!"  I try to figure out what she's talking about and first think she's talking about Burger King's playground, but she's never played on it.  Then it hits me.  When we went to Gatlinburg and swam there was a slide, but she kept calling it burger.  Now Gatlinburg is known as burger king!

We were talking with Memaw about going to Sea World and Raleigh was telling her that she was going to feed the dolphins.  She told Memaw that after she gives the dolphins their fish she'll tell them "Bone out of teeth!"  Also known as Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment