Thursday, May 3, 2012

Learning is Fun

It's hard to believe that Raleigh's first year of Child's World is coming to an end.  She had her program and was a duck.  I'm really proud that she got up there with no problem, but she decided to talk to Cathryn behind her and Ally next to her!  Sometimes I wonder if she's shy or not because she can be so quiet and clingy at times, but then other times she won't stop talking and acting silly!
Mrs. Scott getting her ready

 Right after she got seated and she's already talking!
 Sweet Payton as a butterfly
 Getting her umbrella
 Raleigh and Ally laughing.  I asked Raleigh afterwards why they were laughing so hard and she said it was because Caroline's umbrella went "pouf" (and she demonstrated it with her hands open and closing real big).  Oh, the things that are funny to a 4 year old!

 Cathryn as Betsy Ross.  Raleigh has informed me that next year she wants to be the Statue of Liberty...Aunt Vivian will love that!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment