Sunday, September 30, 2012

Seaside 2012

What a wonderful trip to a beautiful location!  I had never been to Seaside before, but absolutely loved it.  I'm not so sure I would love it in the summer when everyone is there, but the end of the September was a wonderful time to visit.  The houses were beautiful and I wanted to go in every single one!  We rented bikes for the weekend and it was so much fun to ride around.  Michelle only took us off road a few times.  :)  I'm so thankful for all of these ladies and what their friendship means to me!  Thankful that our husbands are so willing to watch the kids so we can enjoy some time away together.
 Lemon Tree Cottage...our home away from home for the weekend.  Most of our time there was spent on the front porch.
 The view on one of our bike rides...and this was from my phone.  Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment