God loves us...pretty much the theme for the songs that Raleigh sang for her choir performance. She had a wonderful teacher this year...Mrs. Heather! Raleigh loves choir and singing. She's constantly making up songs around the house, but I love when I hear her singing the songs she learns at choir. Heather asked me if she would be willing to say a speaking part during their program. I knew Raleigh was capable of doing it, but wasn't sure how she would do in front of a crowd. I told Heather she would do it and we'd practice with her. She practiced and knew it in no time. When it was time for her to say her part on Sunday night she did fabulous...no fear! I was so proud of her! Maybe she won't have a fear of performing in front of others like her mother. :)
She found where we were sitting!
Saying her part..."God's love note to us in 1 John 4:19 says, We love God because he first loved us." I'm so very proud of her for remembering the verse because between this one and CBS she knows 3 or 4 verses all from 1 John 4!
On the big screen :)
No comments:
Post a Comment