Thursday, June 6, 2013

17 months

Garner is 17 months old now and constantly moving!  Pictures are getting very, very difficult!  Garner is Mr. Independent!  Raleigh didn't mind letting us do things for her at this age, but Garner wants to do things on his own.  He hasn't been eating as well lately.  Sometimes I think he's just being stubborn (not sure where he would get that from) and wanting to do it himself and other times I think his teeth are bothering him.  His cuspids are all trying to come through and look so close, but aren't breaking through.  Every once in a while he'll have a random fever and we know it's teething.  He hasn't added any new words which concerns me a little, but at the same time he's very physical.  I think it's just a difference in boys and girls.  He may not say much, but he understands a lot!  We'll ask him to do something and he'll do it and know exactly what we're talking about.  It's pretty cute and for right now he's somewhat obedient, but the more independent he gets I'm sure that will change.  Garner enjoys playing with Raleigh's dollhouse.  His favorite thing is the mop.  Maybe he's going to like to clean...or maybe it just feels good on his gums.  I'm going to hope he enjoys cleaning.  :) He's so funny and cute with little things he does that it always make us smile.  He's going to be a difficult one to discipline with that cute smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment