Wednesday, November 6, 2013

22 months

I can't believe there's only 2 months left until Garner turns 2!  This year has flown by!  Garner loves Elmo and watching Sesame Street. If I need to get something done and him to stay out of trouble I can usually do it during Sesame Street.  The Wiggles are also still a favorite.  Garner loves to have a ball in his hand at all times.  The boy loves books!  If he's too quiet and I go looking for him I will usually find him in his room sitting and looking at books.  Garner is definitely Mr. Independent!  He always wants to walk instead of being carried.  This would be ok, but he thinks he doesn't have to hold a hand and then he falls down in a tantrum because we're holding his hand.  This also happens when it's time to leave somewhere if he's having fun or just doesn't want to go.  Not cute!  If he gets much heavier it's really going to be challenging trying to pick up a dead weight child.  :)  He's adding a few new words...he's trying to say please and thank you (often with a smile and nod) and unless you ask him to say it you wouldn't have a clue what he's saying, he makes pig and cat sounds, says light, turkey, and pretty much anything that Raleigh asks him to say he'll try.  Love him and his personality more and more every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment