Raleigh and Garner were both so excited to go trick or treating this year! Garner was ready for his candy and did a great job saying trick or treat. It was so cute! We went over to have dinner with Terry and Heather and then Jason and Terry took the kids out first. They were gone for about an hour and came back with lots of candy. Raleigh said her bag was too heavy to keep carrying it. Heather and I then took them out, but we only made it to one house before it started sprinkling. So we made our way back and I didn't mind at all to keep from walking lots. My goal was to not have the baby on Halloween so I just needed to make it a few more hours. I'm so thankful I was able to be with them...now the baby can come!
Friday, October 31, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment