Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy 3rd Birthday, Garner!

Wow!!  Three years ago we were having our precious little boy!  I didn't realize then how much he would change me and challenge me, but I'm so glad he is all mine!  He is all boy, all the time!  Our house is now filled with balls and cars all over the floor.  The balls don't always stay on the floor either as evidenced by several broken ornaments this year.  Garner loves to "cook" in the kitchen too and will usually find something to make when I'm cooking.  It's so much fun to watch him.  He's really starting to talk so much more and is taking after Raleigh by talking to "friends."  I love it!  His favorite lovey's are his two Nemo's.  One is a stuffed animal and the other is a water and sand toy from Target that is squishy and so dirty from all the love!  He is really attached to me lately and wants me to cover him up every night and has started saying "I lub you, mommy!"  It really melts my heart!  I just love him to pieces and as much as he aggravates me by being so wild and crazy, I wouldn't trade him and all his cuteness for anything!  It's just a season and I'm going to miss it one day!

We went to Rafferty's to celebrate him so he could enjoy a salad and he finally got to open his presents when we got home.  He was so patient to wait ALL DAY LONG to open them until daddy got home.

Happy Birthday, Garner!!  We love you!!
Grandma brought over one present so he could have something in the morning










No comments:

Post a Comment