Parenting is the hardest thing I've ever done! Ever! I love these three kids more than anything, but they can drive me crazy at the same time. I do not like disciplining them at all! It's not fun, but it must be done. Garner had a horrible day. He whined about every little thing. He kicked, he screamed, he yelled. Just horrible. After supper his punishment was to go to bed early. Some of it is that he is three and testing his boundaries, but a lot of it is because he has given up naps and been staying up late this summer playing outside. Although he's been sleeping later it still isn't enough. Exhaustion had set in and it made him angry! We put him to bed and he was sound asleep before 8:00! He didn't even whine anymore when he laid down. He was tired! I wanted to cry because he had driven me crazy all day. I wanted to cry because I hated for him to miss playing outside. It's hard when part of your heart is walking around outside your body and they are hurting and sad! I'm so thankful that tomorrow is a new day and a new beginning. Just like God gives us new mercies every morning, I give them to my children!
Thursday, July 9, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment