Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tractor Party!!!!

My good friend Jenny's little boy Weston was having his 2nd birthday party and it was a tractor party!! Raleigh didn't really understand what she was going to, but she kept saying "tractor party." I think she thought she was going to ride the tractor with Papa. Jenny (the wonderful party planner that she is) had the kids bob for apples, play in deer corn, and have a hay ride behind the tractor. Raleigh didn't get into the deer corn or bobbing for apples, but she was all about the tractor ride. Jenny even had little stools for the kids to sit on in the hay. We put Raleigh up there and she didn't move! She loved it (the ride and getting to sit next to Nolan, Jenny & Shawn's third child) and actually didn't want to get off. We had a wonderful time at the party and an exhausted little girl when we left!
I'm ready!!
Carrigan enjoying her apple (I think this may be her 2nd or 3rd one that she began eating!)
Getting everyone loaded up!
Smile!!
And they're off!
The crew of kids!!


No comments:

Post a Comment