We went over to the Jenkins home for the Jets football game. We all wanted to cheer on Ben and of course anytime we can get together there's always good food (I saved up especially for this!) All the adults enjoyed the game and the kids had a wonderful time running around. I didn't get a picture of all the adults or more of the kids, but I couldn't resist getting one picture of Raleigh and Katie Beth. They were too cute playing together. I can't wait until we live over there with them so they can play all the time.
Lounging on the ottoman and of course posing for me to take a picture! Love it!




toooooooooooooo toooooooooooooo toooooooooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHey girl. We got the Canon T1i, and I'd love to go to the camera classes with you! There's so much I feel like I need to learn. Let me know where it meets and I'll be there.
ReplyDelete