On Monday Raleigh gave up her paci! Of course this was not her choice, but I felt that it was time and thought I would try it during her nap. When she wanted it I told her we were going to give it to Avery. She said ok and cried a little bit, but then she went to sleep. I was so proud of her. That night she said, "my other paci in my bag" and I told her that she could give that one to Ryleigh. She was fine with that too. She did great that night and didn't cry at all! I know she misses it, but she's done wonderful without it. Of course she reminds me every morning that she gave her paci to Avery, Ryleigh, and Logan! If only potty training would be this easy! :)
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment