I must have been hungry when looking through my Southern Living magazine because I found the recipe for a Streusel Topped Banana Bread Cobbler and I had to make it. Of course we had to have the vanilla ice cream to top it off as soon as it came out of the oven. We usually don't have dessert with supper and I debated whether or not to fix this for Jason and I after Raleigh went to bed. I decided I could not do that to her since she loves her sweets as much as I do. So we made it and waited, and waited, and waited. The moment finally came when she could dig into her "zert" and all she ate was the ice cream! Well, Jason and I really enjoyed it and it was fun to watch Raleigh as she waited and got so excited.
Patiently waiting...
then checking in on her "zert"
Yummo! Of course mine doesn't look as pretty as the pictures in the magazine!
Raleigh's bowl
Ready for "zert"...making sure she gets her ice cream!




No comments:
Post a Comment