Heading to breakfast at Chef Mickey's

Loved all the waves and blowing kisses!

Posing with all the characters!

Our family with Minnie!

Mickey knows how to serve breakfast...I love desserts!

This was our hotel...Loved it!!

Some of the Mickey structures around the hotel


Cute towels in our room!

We then headed over to SeaWorld for the day. Raleigh loved and was entertained by the dolphin show...it was great! After the show we headed over to feed the dolphins...another great experience (even though someone picked up the tray and fed the whole tray & fish to the dolphin after we were instructed not to pick it up...no names will be mentioned). :) The Sea Lion and Otter show and Shamu were good, but didn't hold Raleigh's attention as well. Shamu's show is not as great as it use to be since they stopped getting in the water with them. We did see some polar bears, beluga whales, and a walrus as well. Raleigh got to ride a few of the kiddie rides and Jason and I rode the roller coaster Manta (it holds you up like you're laying on your stomach...great ride, but scary). SeaWorld was great, but Raleigh was exhausted to say the least. She slept in the car for 3 hours while we drove to Amelia Island...that's where our next adventure begins (and our 3rd room in 3 days!).
Waiting on the dolphin show to begin!


This was definitely my favorite part of the day...except for the fact that this is right after I realized I had left my wedding ring on the bed of our hotel that we had just checked out from. Thankfully daddy got in touch with them before they cleaned our room or I may not be here to tell about it. I guess I'll have to learn to put on sunscreen or lotion with my ring on from now on!
I'm a big rule follower, unlike someone else in our family who will occasionally ignore some of the rules. Well, this is proof!! Notice the tray of fish in his hands and the dolphin jumping out of the water to get the whole thing! Well, I still love him!
The walrus was huge!!







No comments:
Post a Comment