Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vacation 2010...Day 8

This morning as we went to the beach we saw dolphins!!! For those of you that don't know, I LOVE dolphins (as soon as Discovery Cove opened, Jason and I went to swim with them...just love them)! There was just one at first and then there were at least 5 that I saw later. Usually it's just their fin that you see, but I actually got a shot of one with it's tail out of the water. I'm guessing there was a large school of fish in front of us or to the left since they seemed to be circling the area. I could have watched them all day, but they left.
A storm rolled in just as we were getting ready to head out to dinner
We of course had a great time again today and I'm getting a little sad to think that we only have one day left at the beach. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment