When I was little we would go with my grandparents to the live nativity in Bethlehem. I can't remember if we would go every year or just some years. I'm not sure why we stopped going, but I don't remember going after my grandparents moved from Bethlehem to Winder. I do however remember loving it, wanting to be the angel that got to stand on top, and not enjoying the years that it was so cold we sat in the car to listen...I wanted to be out there! This was something that I wanted to take Raleigh to and I think she enjoyed it, but it was a little cold and too long for her to stand there. Luckily we had a blanket for her to sit on!
Checking out the donkey
The street signs in Bethlehem
The shepherds have the best part...standing next to the fire!
This is the star on top of the stable...this is there all year long
After the nativity we decided to drive up to Cedars Road to look for a house with all these lights. We found it and it was great! You can drive in their driveway and check them all out and the best part is it was free! Raleigh kept calling this house the castle



















No comments:
Post a Comment