Over the past three years I've been very thankful to be able to attend CBS (Community Bible Study). I love the study, but this year is even a little more special. Raleigh is actually old enough to be in the children's CBS! She has learned so much this year and one thing that they do is sing Bible verses. Well, they performed these songs for all the moms. Since I'm one of the children's teachers I was up there with Raleigh. She wouldn't sing at all when we practiced, so I wasn't sure she would sing in front of people she'd never seen before. The first song she didn't really sing, but then when they started their verses she became a little girl with a big active personality! She jumped up and down, spun around in circles, and sang loudly! Not quite sure who she inherited this from! I couldn't help but laugh (Jason reassured me she wouldn't have done it if I hadn't been sitting right there with her). Glad she's not shy like her parents!
Practicing the first song...The Word of the Lord
Practicing, but starting to get into it a little more






No comments:
Post a Comment