Saturday, September 3, 2011

Are you ready for some football??

Well, it's time for another football season!  I really love this time of year.  This year Jason and I have tickets for now to three UGA games.  We were lucky enough to get some for the opening game which was played against Boise State in the Georgia Dome.  The game was fun for the first half, but the second half was not too good and we didn't see the outcome we would have liked.  I'm not so sure that the players and coaches were ready for some football!  Hopefully the next two games we attend will be a little better!
 This was probably the highlight of the game. Herschel Walker came out with the game ball.  I think they should have given him a uniform to see if he could help out the team!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment