Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blue Nails

Raleigh and I went to get a pedicure.  Every time we've gone before I've pretty much persuaded Raleigh to have her nails painted in a pink color.  I have never been big on color on nails, so I felt that pink was girly and cute on her.  Well, today she said she wanted blue sparkles. I decided that it's really not going to hurt anything for her to have blue on her nails...she's only 3 once!  She did fabulous!  They had her sit at the table away from me and I wasn't sure she would do it, but she did and she talked to the lady polishing her nails!  I was blown away because it will usually take her at least 20 minutes to warm up to someone new (or even people she knows).  She's growing up too quickly!  Her nails turned out great too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment