Monday, August 6, 2012

7 months

Another month has come and gone!  Garner is now seven months old.  He's now sitting up well and chewing on anything.  He loves all of his teething toys.  I have a feeling some more teeth are on their way.  He's still not crawling, but we think it will be any time now.  He will now get up on his knees and rock back and forth any time he's on the floor.  He also does a mean push up which will allow him to push himself backwards.  Definitely a very strong boy!  I love that Garner is now beginning to lift up his arms for me to pick him up.  He loves his sister!  Anytime he sees her he'll usually smile at her.  Raleigh can easily make him laugh too...it's too cute!  Bath time has become a splash fest!  Those feet are constantly kicking!  Now I know why my stomach was constantly moving while I was pregnant with him...a feeling I wish I could bottle up.  We definitely have a healthy and very happy boy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment