Thursday, May 2, 2013

Final Child's World Program

Child's World always does the cutest end of the year program even if it is always the same.  Why change a good thing??  :)  This year since Raleigh was in the 4 year old class she had a speaking part.  She was the Statue of Liberty.  Her line was, "I'm the Statue of Liberty.  I stand in New York Harbor." She did a great job and loved getting to stand next to her friend Ivy.  She is really going to miss all of her friends from Child's World next year when she starts Kindergarten.  I'm so thankful that she has had the opportunity to go to Child's World and be loved on from all of the sweet ladies that work there.
Mrs. Boswell helping Raleigh get all dressed



 Garner did not want to sit still...at all!

 Raleigh and Ivy giggling




 Raleigh and Ivy
 The three amigos...Isabel, Payton, and Raleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment