Sunday, May 19, 2013

First Ballet Recital

Raleigh had her very first ballet recital.  The title of it was Miss Personality 2013 and focused on the fruits of the Spirit.  She had rehearsal on Saturday and her recital was Sunday night.  I had volunteered to be a backstage mom and help keep the girls occupied while they waited.  I'm so glad I did!  The recital was about 3 hours long and it went by really quickly being with all the girls.  It was also nice because Jason could stand outside with Garner and let him run around and then I could text him before Raleigh's turn.  Raleigh did an excellent job and really loved ballet, her teacher, Mrs. Sarah, and performing!  The only downside to the day...the recital started around supper time and we didn't get out until almost 10:00.  The only place to go...McDonald's and then Garner got sick. :(
Rehearsal Day

 Raleigh is of course the tallest in her class and her costume was a little bit on the small side.  Her skirt isn't quite long enough.  :)


 Recital Day!



 All the girls played very nicely together!

























No comments:

Post a Comment