Garner's almost 2...hard to believe! Garner continues to grow and get cuter every day. He's much more independent than Raleigh ever thought about being. He thinks he's as big as any other kid he's around. This means he thinks he can do the same things they can and causes some frustration when we tell him no. He really loves trains...especially Thomas. We want to take him on a train ride for his birthday, but all the ones we want to do are closed in January. :( He is still limited on talking. I'm just thinking he's slow and will one day catch up. :) The only time it bothers me is when he really wants something and I don't have a clue what he wants. I'm sure this next month will fly by and before we know it we'll have a 2 year old running around!
Friday, December 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment