Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday, Raleigh!!

It is so hard to believe that Raleigh is 6 and half way through her first year of school!  She has grown and changed so much this year.  She is starting to read, she's writing so much more now, and has become even more independent.  She loves all things art and music, princesses, and dolls.  I hope her love for dolls and princesses continues for a few more years!  I'm not ready for her to outgrow that yet.

To celebrate, our elf brought doughnuts for breakfast.  Then she went to school and I went to eat lunch with her.  After school she had tap and ballet and it was parent watch week so we were able to sit in the room and watch her.  Then after ballet we went to eat at Texas Roadhouse because Raleigh loves steak!  She finally got to open her presents from us when we got home.  I think she had a wonderful, but busy day!













No comments:

Post a Comment