Blakely was going in for a weight check the next day and I was worried she wasn't back up to her birth weight. With Raleigh and Garner it took both of them almost two weeks to get back up to their birth weight. Since it took them longer the doctors were concerned they weren't getting enough milk which was not the case. I said from the beginning I wasn't going to sit in the doctors office and have to nurse Blakely with the lactation consultant standing over me. That drives me crazy! So Jason pulled out his scale he used for his bikes and we rigged up a way to weigh Blakely. Not the safest, but we had three adults so all hands were ready for her! She was within an ounce or two of being good! Garner also is enjoying his alone time with her while Raleigh is at school. When Raleigh gets home she is ready to have her time!
Thursday, November 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment