Saturday, March 14, 2015

4 months!

Blakely is four months old and growing like a little weed!  At her check up, she weighed 15 lbs 9.4 oz (85%) and was 26.25 in long (96%).  The little booger still doesn't sleep through the night consistently. I asked the doctor and she suggested giving her a little Maalox before her last feeding at night to see if that would help in case she was having reflux and waking herself up.  So far, so good.  She's been a little more consistent since then.  Hopefully it will continue!  She loves to laugh and smiles a lot!  Basically she is happy unless she's hungry or tired and then she will definitely show her temper.  She enjoys watching Garner run around outside while sitting in her bumbo seat.  She can easily sit up with someone holding her hands.  I'll be surprised if she's not sitting on her own in the next month.  The drool is constantly flowing from her mouth and needs a bib on to keep her dry.  Everyone asks if she's teething because of that.  So far nothing, but Raleigh did the same thing and didn't get her first tooth until 9 months so we will see what pattern Blakely falls into.  She loves to hold onto her Sophie giraffe, keys, and blankie.  They will often go straight to her mouth.  :)  She does love the exersaucer and has sat in it at church and Grandma & Papa's, but we haven't gotten ours down yet.  I guess it's time we do that.  She's also sat in her highchair while we've eaten supper.  I really can't believe she's already doing that!  I love how she's responding to us so much more, but I miss my newborn baby!










No comments:

Post a Comment