Monday, March 16, 2015

Garner-isms

Garner...I love him!  He can be a complete mess, but then he can be the sweetest little boy ever!  He definitely has a little temper and sometimes just screams.  But then he comes up to me and says, "I wuv you, mommy" and my heart melts.  He loves Blakely, sometimes too much.  He comes up to her all the time and says, "I wuv you, Bakey."  Then he'll clap at her trying to get her attention...so cute!  He is good about using his manners and saying thank you...sometimes.  I love it when he does it unprompted.  It's so sweet!  He loves to sleep with his Nemo's.  Yes, there are more than one...a squishy one, regular stuffed one, and an itty bitty Nemo.  He is finally sleeping in his big boy bed after he wet his crib and we just didn't put another sheet on it.  And he is potty trained!!  Once he decided he was ready, he was easy!  He's been wearing underwear out in public for a month now and has only had one accident.  He even holds it at night which surprised me!  When he stands up to go, I just want to squeeze him...it's so cute!  Now if he could only learn to pull his pants up on his own.  :)  He knows his whole name now.  When he says it all together he says Garner Robot (instead of Robert) Collum.  The first time he did it I just died laughing so I may have kept asking him just a few more times.  :)  He loves Kindermusik and it is so cute to watch him.  He does a wonderful job and for the most part will sit and listen very well.  By the end he's starting to want to dance around more, but he's just moving while he does what he's suppose to do.  I look at him in there and I get all teary eyed at how cute he is, how quickly he's growing up, and how I just want to cherish these moments with him.  Things are so busy that I'm so scared I'm going to look back and forget what he was like and I don't want that to happen.  I'm so glad I have this little boy that loves mommy for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment