We had a wonderful Mother's Day! We started the day at church and Raleigh, Blakely, and I sang with mama in the 9:30 service for the ladies choir which was fun. We all had lunch together with our families. I'm so thankful to have three beautiful children with me this year!! I couldn't be more thankful for mama this year especially! She's done so much to help me out with taking Raleigh to school, picking her up, keeping Garner and Blakely, ironing, cleaning, and everything else! I don't know what I'd do without her! Having three kids now I appreciate her even more and realize how much she's sacrificed for us over the years and always put herself last! Being a mom is hard work and self sacrificing, but it's a job I wouldn't trade for the world!
Sunday, May 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment