When I was cleaning out Raleigh's papers I found this paper that she had written about Ms. McBryde. It was so sweet that I had to text it to her and she said it made her cry. I'm really going to miss her being Raleigh's teacher next year!
Thursday, May 21, 2015
End of Year Picnic
It's so hard to believe that another school year has come to a close. Raleigh had a fabulous first grade year! Ms. McBryde was the greatest teacher and so much fun. Raleigh absolutely loved her and made some great friends this year. She said she didn't want school to be over. I'm so thankful she loves school! We started off the day by cheering for Mrs. Stranahan as she walked (or ran) through the halls of Mulberry one final time with the kids and parents in the halls. Then we had Raleigh's picnic and she limboed into second grade! I can't believe that she'll be in second grade! Time is flying by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment