Raleigh has never been a climber. I'm not sure if this is because she started walking late, she's afraid of falling, or I try to keep her as safe as I can and don't give her the opportunity. Well, she finally found our steps. To begin with it was her "seat" as she would call it. She sat there and proceeded to pull diapers out of her diaper bag. I turned around for a second and she was half way up the stairs! I went up with her and encouraged her to keep going, but she stopped and couldn't figure out how to get down! She's also started standing in her little chair and sometimes attempting to climb on the coffee table. We're really having to keep a closer eye on her!! Hopefully she'll use this new skill to become more comfortable walking and getting around!

Finding the stairs...and her diapers!

Taking off up the stairs!

Climbing on her chair
No comments:
Post a Comment