We finally let Raleigh take over with feeding herself! This was really hard for us since we try our best to keep her clean. She used the spoon and "dipped" it in her yogurt and then managed to drip it all over the place. She eventually got some of it in her mouth! Of course it took her forever to eat it, but she did it all on her own. I know she'll continue to improve with the spoon, but right now it's a mess!! She does much better with a fork...and sometimes reverts to her hands. :) I wish I could keep her little forever, but I've got to let her grow up. (I've always said I wouldn't be the parent taking my child to Kindergarten and doing everything for her, so this is a step in the right direction, right?!) Since feeding herself, Raleigh is becoming more independent and desiring to do more and more things on her own!! She's growing into a little lady so quickly!!

Dipping the spoon in yogurt!

Almost there! (Notice she holds the spoon at the very end and mostly with her thumb and pointer finger!)

What a mess!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment