Our view of Toys-R-Us from our spot in line...behind us it was wrapped around the building!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Black Friday Shopping at Midnight
Well, I've never been one to get up early to shop on Black Friday much less at midnight. The day after Christmas yes, but not the day after Thanksgiving. Well there is a certain little girl that will change some things. Toys-R-Us opened at midnight on Thursday/Friday. I wouldn't have gone to save the extra money on some things, but they had a Neat and Tidy Cottage as a doorbuster on sale from $159 to $99. I had mentioned to my parents that Raleigh would love it, but didn't want them or us to spend $159 on it or another one. This deal hooked us in and Jason and I took off to Toys-R-Us around 10:45 pm, got in line around 11:15 pm (which was already around the store, but some how they moved it up a little), got into the store a little after 12:00 am, and finally checked out of the store with our cottage and a few other goodies at 2:00 am. Mama came over to our house to stay with Raleigh and slept on our couch while we shopped. Her and daddy will be surprising Raleigh with this for her birthday this week! I can't wait to see her face when she sees it. Glad we used Black Friday to shop for birthday gifts instead of Christmas gifts...I don't think I could wait that long to surprise Raleigh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment