Raleigh loves watching The Wiggles. Well, they came to the Gwinnett Arena so we bought tickets to go see them. We went with Jackie (a lady I work with) and her two boys, Pete and Bo. We all had lunch at Steak-N-Shake then headed to see The Wiggles!! It was so much fun!!!! On TV you never know how much they are really doing, but these guys and the dancers are really talented! Of course since Jackie bought the tickets for us as soon as they went on sale, we had awesome seats!
Watching intently!!
"I drive a big red, I drive a big red, I drive a big red car"
Jackie loves to go all out in whatever she is doing. Well, she made shirts for all of the kids and a HUGE bone for Wags the dog. We all thought she was absolutely crazy at school and made fun of how big the bone was...well, The Wiggles actually read the bone out loud, she got to take it up to Anthony, and then they personally handed it to Wags! How neat is that!?!
Jackie and Bo giving the bone to Anthony
Murray reading the bone and then giving it to Wags!
We made a pillow bouquet of roses for Dorothy the dinosaur. We however were not as ambitious about getting it read or giving it to Dorothy, so we didn't personally get to talk to Anthony. We ended up bringing it back home since they didn't take ours...I didn't feel good about leaving something with Raleigh's picture or name on it.
Raleigh's pillow bouquet...Rosy may have needed to be spelled Rosie, but when you only buy one pack of iron on letters it gets spelled with the letters that are available!
One problem we had with the wiggles...Jeff (the one on the far left in purple). His purples on this outfit did not match! You can sort of tell in the picture.
Our Wiggly Fanatic
Fruit Salad
Yummy, Yummy
See what I mean...talented!
Loving it!!
Bye, Bye Wiggles
Waving bye!
Watching the streamers fall down
My precious girl...wouldn't trade her for anything!!




No comments:
Post a Comment