Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Craft Week!

This started out as being craft day, but turned into craft week!  I enjoy it, but I don't like the mess that comes with some of it!
Making Salt Dough Ornaments!
 Adding flour...
 Salt...
 Mix...
 Add water...
 Roll out dough...
 Cut out...
 And bake!
 The finished product!
 Making Rice Krispie Treats for Santa
Raleigh wouldn't help stir mine...she had to make her own!

 Handprint Ornaments



 Our ornament for the year...Mickey and Minnie ears made out of bells with none other than princess ribbon!
 Mommy Craft...Letter magnets for Raleigh's stocking!
I also made a crayon roll for Raleigh's stocking, but didn't get a picture of the finished product yet!
Whew...I'm worn out, but it was fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Pamela, Raleigh is so grown up now! So sweet! Can't wait to see them all play together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So impressed with your craftiness!

    ReplyDelete