Our snowman! The snow was actually very powdery when we went out and we never made a large snowman.
Making our snow angels!
Raleigh's goal...throw snowballs at mommy!
Daddy played along with her and made a big snowball!
Goal accomplished!
Now it's daddy's turn!!
Raleigh decided to place our little snowman under one of the bushes for safe keeping!
The snow provided me a wonderful opportunity to play with my new lenses...I love them!!
Nothing could be better after playing in the snow than a cup of homemade hot chocolate!
I also had to play with the lenses inside. It's amazing the difference that a lens can make to a picture!
Not that this is a great picture, but I loved how Raleigh's hand and dollhouse furniture is out of focus in front, her leg is in focus, and then the background is out of focus.



















GREAT pictures Pamela!!
ReplyDelete