My parking sticker was still on it after 10 years...I didn't listen when my friends told me I should take it off. :)
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Sentimental
Yep, I'm very sentimental. Even with a car. Since Jason got a new car for his birthday that meant getting rid of the blazer that was my car. Even though I didn't like driving it anymore it was the car that got me home from college each weekend so I could see Jason. :) It lasted for 14 years and was still going. I would have loved to have seen how long it would make it because Scott told me when I drove it up to North Carolina right after getting it that it wouldn't last long since it was a Chevy. :) It had hit 200,000 miles and was still going! Well, it's gone now, but I'll always remember my little blazer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment