Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's Day!  Maybe it's because it's the day after my birthday or maybe it's all the pink and red, I don't know, but I love it.  We started the day by going to Raleigh's Valentine party at Child's World.  She had fun, but was a little irritable from little sleep the night before.
Working on her craft...foam stickers on a foam frame...best craft we've done yet.  :)
 After some sleep for all of us, I was able to get some pictures in the shirts I made for Raleigh and Garner.  I was very pleased with how easy they were to make.  Next up is a tie onsie for Garner.  :)

 Grandma and Papa stopped by to deliver their Valentine gifts to Raleigh and Garner.


 Garner got some new shirts
 Raleigh got a Jessie doll and a Rapunzel book
 After dinner Raleigh and Garner got a little gift from us.
Raleigh reading her card from daddy.  She got some dresses for her Rapunzel doll and a Flynn Ryder doll.
 Raleigh opened Garner's gift...he was really excited!

 Raleigh and I also had a delivery.  I got these beautiful tulips...my favorite!

Raleigh got these beautiful roses.  She loved them and was so excited!  So thankful she has a daddy that loves her so much and tries to always show her what she needs to look for in a husband.



No comments:

Post a Comment