WOW! Garner has really grown (mainly in the past 10 days after staying with grandma and papa who fed him well)! We had his 15 month check up and he's a very healthy little boy. He is 32 3/4" tall (88%) and weighs 26 lbs 12.2 oz (77%). After him being so sick in January, Dr. Sheth said she's not worried about him gaining almost 4 lbs because he could be making up for being sick. I however think it's the popsicles and ice cream he had while we were gone. :) I'm not too worried about it at all because the boy is on the go anytime he is awake. He can walk really fast, almost running. He's still not talking much (or at least not compared to how Raleigh was), but he's starting to try a little more. He can climb the stairs...quickly! He's getting to a fun, but challenging stage in life. I'm thinking I'm going to be getting a lot of exercise with this little boy!
Saturday, April 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment