Friday, April 5, 2013

Merry Christmas/Happy Anniversary!!

Finally...after about 3 1/2 months I'm getting to enjoy my Christmas gift from Jason and we're getting to enjoy a late 10 year/early 11 year anniversary trip.  I'm so excited to leave and have time with just Jason, but I hate leaving the kids too!  I know they'll be fine and be spoiled rotten by the time we get back, but it's so hard to leave them too.  I worry a little too much about what could happen so Jason and I stayed up at late getting things written out for our will even though it's not official at least it's in writing.  :)  I know we'll have a great time!  I'm so thankful that Jason has the whole trip planned out...I have no idea where we'll be on the map or what the other choices for excursions are...he planned it all and I'm happy to go with the flow!
At the airport in Atlanta getting ready to say bye to our babies  :(
 On the flight ready to leave for Puerto Rico after a long layover in Orlando

No comments:

Post a Comment