Sunday, February 13, 2011

More Celebrating!

I really can't believe I'm 31!  Deep down I still feel like I'm 22, but then my body tells me other wise.   I may be getting older, but I wouldn't change anything!
My parents brought my gift over in the afternoon.  I had a great helper!
So excited to get two new books!!  If you can't tell what I'm holding it's The Pioneer Woman's book Black Heels to Tractor Wheels  and the other book I got was Candace Cameron Bure's, Reshaping It All.  I'm a little sad that I missed being able to get Candace Cameron Bure to sign the book when she was in Buford a few weeks ago, but I have met her when she spoke at church. But the good news is that I won't be missing The Pioneer Woman when she comes to town!!
We celebrated with dinner at Shoki's (our favorite Japanese restaurant in Athens) with my parents and my sister-in-law.  Raleigh had to use chopsticks and did a great job with them for a short time.
I love "sharing" a birthday with the love of my life!
And again...I love my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment