Saturday, February 12, 2011

Play Time with Uncle Scott and Aunt Vivian!

My brother Scott had class in Augusta for the month of January.  This meant that we were able to see him and Vivian on the weekends!  Raleigh loves Vivian!  She of course loves Scott and Todd and Cindy as well, but when Vivian is around no one else gets her attention.  I finally captured some pictures on their last day at home (Jason's birthday because I think Scott makes it his goal to never be home on my birthday).  :)
Playing Barbies with Vivian
Barbie fiasco:  When Lacy was about Raleigh's age she pulled the head off one of my Barbies and we never threw it away.  Raleigh had to carry on the tradition so now we have two Barbies with their head torn off!
 Even with the head off you can still comb the hair!
Raleigh and Vivian would take the boots from the Barbies and put them on the ends of their fingers then sing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
See what I mean...she loves her!
Vivan had to get ready to leave so Scott got a little bit of love.  They played the organ together (or Scott pumped and Raleigh played)!

And Scott doing what he does best...aggravating and tickling!
I'm so glad that we were able to have some time with Scott and Vivian!  Raleigh didn't want them to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment