Dear Raleigh,
I really can't believe it's been 4 years since you were born. I remember being terrified to actually have you here because I had no idea what I was doing. In four years I've learned that I still don't know what I'm doing, but I enjoy trying to figure it out. You definitely challenge me to figure things out! You are learning so much that I just want to slow it down!
I love how at random times you will call out to me or daddy that you love us. Although lately you enjoy telling baby brother that you love him more than us and giving him many kisses and hugs throughout the day! :) I hope you love him that much once he's born!
You are very shy when you are in a new place or around people you don't know well. Once you see that everything is ok you will open up and start talking.
You have a wonderful imagination! Many times we think you're talking to us, but you're talking to your "friends" whether it be Bubba, Tinkerbell, Ashley, Kelly, your many brothers and sisters, or maybe your babies. It is amazing the things you come up with to say to them. You definitely treat your babies like a mama would...you'll be an amazing mother one day! You also pretend to be a teacher sometimes. You may be teaching a school class or a ballet class, but you do it well!
You also have a wee little bit of a temper when things aren't working the right way or you don't get your way. I think it comes from daddy, but daddy says it comes from me. I think when things aren't working right it comes from daddy and when it's not your way it comes from mommy. It's definitely something that we all need to work on and mommy is trying to work with you on other ways to handle your frustration. Hopefully we can get it under control. :)
I can't wait for your baby brother to be born so I can watch you as a big sister! I think you'll be a wonderful helper (and sometimes probably more than I want you to be). I'm looking forward to being home with you and him for a couple of months. I know it will be a big adjustment for all of us, but I'm excited that I will finally get to take you and pick you up from Child's World. I can't wait and have been counting down the days!
You are definitely my sunshine and make me smile and cry all at the same time! I love you so much and can't even remember what life was like before you. Although daddy and I enjoy having some time to ourselves sometimes, we wouldn't trade the laughter you bring into our house for anything! We love you!
I hope your birthday was wonderful and you enjoyed your time with your friends!
I love you!
Mommy
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment