Sunday, December 18, 2011

Visit with Cousins

We made the trek to Rome to visit Jason's aunt and uncles house.  His cousins were also in town so we were able to see them and their kids.  We really don't see them enough...I think the last time we saw them was after Jason's grandmother passed away in 2008.  It was nice to talk with them some and have Raleigh meet her cousins.  She actually played with them!  For anyone that knows her well, she doesn't go upstairs/downstairs in someones house well without us.  She went right up to play with Riley when we got there.  It was a great time...hopefully it won't be as long before we see them again!
When we were trying to get everyone together for pictures Raleigh wanted me to take one of her.  I wish I had noticed sooner what a great house they had for pictures!

 Raleigh (4), Ava (2), Will (7), and Riley (5)
Will and Ava belong to Megan and Riley belongs to Marty
 Jason and his cousins...Marty, Megan, and Johnny
After our visit with them, I got to meet Coo, Amanda, and Robin for dinner!  It was great to see two different groups in one trip!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment