Words can't express how blessed I am with wonderful friends! They showered my baby boy and me with so many useful goodies and now I feel so much more prepared for his arrival. Andrea hosted our morning brunch at her house, so many brought yummies, Mandy photographed everything, and we all had a great time. I'm so thankful for my friends that took time out of their busy Christmas schedule to come and celebrate with us and missed those who couldn't be with us. Thank you ladies for a wonderful morning and for being such wonderful friends!
Sweet Kallie and Quinn
Rebekah and Stacey
I wanted Raleigh to feel included so I brought her along, but the girl had gifts open before I could process what was in the one before. I'm glad she was excited (and she's at an age where gifts are fun to open) so hopefully she'll be just as excited when he gets here!
His very own tractor!
Thanks to Pinterest and me pinning lots of "letter walls" Andrea helped to plan for everyone to bring a letter for me to then use to decorate baby boys wall in his room. I couldn't have been happier because I wanted to do this, but had no idea how in the world I was going to find/come up with 26 letters! Have I mentioned that I have wonderful friends?!?! The best part is that some of the letters have something on them that reminds me of the family that gave them to us so I think of that family every time I look at the letter.
Little Alexis sporting baby boy's frog hat that was made by Tiffany
Andrea set up a photo booth in her bedroom and we had so much fun...especially with the signs!
Can we say huge?!?! I guess it's a good thing I love being pregnant!
This photo needs to be submitted to awkward "friend" photos! :)
Love this one! Since I'm writing this after the fact I'll share this story. When I sent a text out that we were on our way to the hospital Christa sent me a text back telling me that it would be ok to tell her the name then. :)
Only Cindy!
Thanks Mandy!!! Is it odd that someone so photogenic as Mandy was the one behind the camera? She needs to be in front of the camera more!
Raleigh displaying her name for baby boy!
All the letters on the wall...a perfect gift!
As a favor to everyone, Stacey gave each person a card with the letter that she brought that has a verse or blessing on it for them to pray for us and our baby boy. She also gave us a set. So appreciative for all the time and thought she put into this!

































No comments:
Post a Comment