So that I wouldn't stress out with planning a birthday party this year we thought about taking a couple of friends to the American Girl store and having lunch. Well, we decided against it and I thought I could make it simple and have it here at the house. For the most part it was simple, but I still always stress out a little. Jason had the task of getting as much of the house painted as possible. He did great and knocked out the dining room in a day and although he didn't finish the kitchen he did fulfill my request to have the two walls with samples on them painted. He's the greatest!! I was still able to make the cake and it was the easiest one I've made and may be my favorite (thanks to copying a friends idea and taking an idea from the internet). Thanks to some great teamwork we got it done and were not up all night!
We had a craft and tea party.
We made some perler beads to make different shapes. I thought this would be a great craft, but it ended up being a mommy craft since it took so long and the beads kept falling off. :)
The other craft was a glass ornament with glitter inside. These turned out really cute!
Then it was tea time...sandwiches, fruit, crackers, and cheese.
Then time for cake and ice cream!
And finally time for presents...bad news is Christmas is only 3 weeks away!
Not from party...gift from Todd, Cindy, Lacy, and Robby...birthday dinner at Rafferty's (my girl knows what's good!)
Raleigh loved it all...friends being her favorite part!
Happy 4th Birthday Raleigh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment